Korea part 2



Look. Just because I was born in Korea, doesn't mean I should know EVERYTHING about that country. When I was born, I had only lived in Korea for 1 year, and lived in America for 7 years.
But by that time, I was living in a Chicago condo for 1 year, moved to a condo in Nashua for 1 year,
and lived in this house for the last five years. I know some things from Korea. But if you want to know a few things I know, go to writing #3. Besides, don't make me start the whole story again here.
So, like I said, just because I was born in Korea, doesn't mean I should know everything about that
country. Especially the language. Ever since I was like, 5, I was really good at English. My mom has
been cranky, because she is always trying to get me to stop speaking English to her. Everything, everything she tries, she couldn't get me to speak Korean to her a lot.




                                                            Alright, that's all. See ya!



       

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ivypool-warriorcats

Wonder

Wonder the movie